16 Weeks and Kicking!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It was like the baby knew that we had hit 16 weeks. On Tuesday, Dan and I were laying around, talking about the baby, and I felt some funny feelings in my low belly. We figured out how high the uterus is, and sure enough, the only thing that it possibly could have been is the baby! Yesterday and today it has gotten easier for me to figure out when it's moving and active, and there are a few positions that I lay in that I think it really does not like! But, of course, I keep going into those positions because that's the easiest to feel the tiny movements ;-) I think Dan is a bit jealous since he can't feel them on the outside yet, but soon enough he will be able to.

Our next doctor's appointment is on June 1 and Dan gets to finally go. I will write more to update then what is going on.

0 chirps: