At this moment Dan and I are thinking that we want to go with the OB/GYN we found last year instead of a midwife. I still want to do everything naturally, but I would rather be in a hospital where they have lots of equipment and facilities for anything possible. The one we found is pretty cool, and quite holistic, it seems. Her office is more like a spa than a doctor's office, which is awesome. They even offer massage and facials there! Here's the website if you want to check it out: http://www.trueharmonywellness.com
I met with the nurse practitioner this afternoon and it was overall a very good visit. I really like the nurse. She did the typical health interview and they answered some of my burning questions. I also had a pelvic exam, which stunk, but they always do. At my next appointment on 4/2 I will finally get to meet my OB, which will be awesome. Colette will be in town, so I think I will probably bring her with me, I think she would really enjoy it.
Also, I have an early ultrasound scheduled for 3/20 (6w4d), which is really exciting. I managed to schedule it so Dan will be able to come. We will finally be telling you guys what is going on after that appointment!!!
The ultrasound can't come soon enough! And tomorrow I will be going in for all of my bloodwork. I can handle tiny acupuncture needles throughout my body, but I can't handle a blood draw. Go figure :-D
Right now, my due date is set at: November 9, 2009
Not so patiently awaiting the arrival of the BLOB!!!
First OB Appointment
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 chirps:
Post a Comment